Blogger Templates

Thursday 8 December 2011

Unit 17 My Body

Parts of the body






















Read and say

 































Name the parts of the body.
1.______________           6.________________
2.______________           7.________________
3.______________           8.________________
4.______________           9.________________
5.______________         10.________________



The Five Senses



Circle the correct option.

1. I can smell with my ( hand , nose ).
2. I can touch with my ( eyes , hand ).
3. I can taste with my ( mouth , ear ).
4. I cant hear with my ( ear , nose ).
5. I can see with my ( eyes , ear ).

Complete with "can" or "can't".

1. You _________ taste with your nose.
2. You _________ see with your eyes.
3. You _________ smell with your mouth.
4. You _________ hear with your ear.
5. You _________ touch with your hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment